Skip to the content
- International Conference on Neutron Scattering, August 1-25, 2022, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 8th Workshop on High Brilliance neutron Source (HBS 2022), September 28-30, 2022, Unkel Germany
- European Conference on Neutron Scattering, March 20 – 23, 2023, at the Technical University of Munich at Garching, Germany,
- International Conference on Accelerators for Research and Sustainable Development: From Good Practices Towards Socioeconomic Impact, May 23-27, 2022 in Vienna, Austria
- The 1st International Meeting on Opportunities and Challenges for HICANS IMoH 2022 will be hold next June (20 to 22) at the Campus of the University of the Basque Country in Leioa (Spain).
- UCANS9 international symposium; UCANS9 (Union for Compact Accelerator-driven Neutron Source) will be held online from March 28 to 31, 2022
- 14th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Applications of Accelerators, November 30th–December 4th, 2021, Washington DC, Washington Hilton.
- 7th HBS Workshop: The seventh international workshop on the topic of accelerator-based high brilliance neutron sources will be organized on the 23 – 24 September 2021 in virtual form.
- 2UCANS-Web : Union for Compact Accelerator-driven Neutron Sources WEB seminar (30 Novembre 3 decembre 2020)
- 6th HBS workshop : virtual workshop organized by JCNS on 17-18 Sep. 2020
- SCANS : A compact accelerator driven neutron source for Scandinavia ? (Skjetten, 16-17 Dec. 2019)
- 5th HBS workshop : (Unkel, 26-27 Sep. 2019)
- ENS-2019 : Efficient Neutron Sources (PSI Villigen, 2-5 Sep. 2019); Proceedings
- UCANS-8 : 8th International Meeting of Union for Compact Accelerator-Driven Neutron Sources (Paris, 8-10 july 2019); Proceedings
Reports on Low Energy accelerator-based Neutron Sources